Search Society Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Looking For New Management

For All Things There Is A Season

I don’t remember exactly when Will Vaus started the C.S. Lewis Society of Harrisonburg.  It was probably somewhere around 2006 but it could have been before or later.  I know from my records that I started facilitating the society in 2010, so for the past six years.  The number of people who come to meetings has tended to be almost always less than ten since Will Vaus left and often there are only five.
We’ve been through most of C.S. Lewis’s work more than once in the years the society has been meeting and all things come to an end.  Jessica and I for a variety of reasons have decided we will not continue with the C.S. Lewis Society.  We live up in Woodstock and we’ve recently had some changes in our life that will require a lot of attention.  We won’t be coming to the December party if it transpires.
I would encourage those interesting in perpetuating the C.S. Lewis Society of Harrisonburg to come to the planned December 10th event at the Golden Corral in Harrisonburg.  I’m not sure of the time since I’ve not heard from Jane who was going to check with the Golden Corral.  If I discover the time I’ll pass it along.

For those who might be interested in perpetuating this group, I’ll be happy to share the mailing list and transfer the blog to new management.

No comments:

Post a Comment