2. Can you identify Dante's major sources?
3. Identify the circles of The Inferno?
5. Can you identify a Dantean usage (structure, Image, etc) in Lewis' works?
7. What is its purpose for Dante? For us as the readers?
8. Why a guide (Virgil and Beatrice?)
9. What is the significance of the overall structure of the Divine Comedy (Inferno, Purgatory, Paradise)?
11. How are individual sins portrayed and also punished?
12. And the worst sin/s is/are?
13. Any themes, images, lessons drawn upon or used by Lewis in the Science Fiction trilogy, Screwtape Letters, The great Divorce or in his overall conceptions of the world and humanity?